Lifestyle Team Call 2022
As a member of the Lifestyle Team, you will be expected to create 3-4 projects per month and photograph and/or video them. These projects will be posted on the Teresa Collins Studio social media accounts, catalogs, and/or the website. In order to be considered for the Lifestyle Team, you must possess the following:
1. A positive attitude
2. A love for the paper crafting, home decor, DIY, and/or planning community
3. A design style that works with Teresa Collins Studio products
4. An understanding of social media
5. Ability to commit to 12 months of Lifestyle Team work
6. Ability to style photographs and provide strong photography skills
7. Ability to meet deadlines
The Teresa Collins Lifestyle Team will receive:
Product: Teresa Collins product that will fit your passion. Several products will be in the form of digital paper collections and cut files.
Compensation and discounts: Details to be shared with the final team selected.
If this sounds exciting and a good fit for you, please apply for our team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Introduce yourself! Help us get an idea of who you are.
- Who are you and where are you from?
- What types of projects inspire or speak to you? What do you enjoy making?
- What fuels your passion to create?
- How would you define your style?
- What do you love about Teresa Collins Studio products?
- Why do you want to join the Teresa Collins Studio Lifestyle Team?
- What makes your projects stand out?
- Are you on any other design team? Have you been on one in the past?
- Have you taught or done tutorials? Written, video and/or in-person.
2. Describe 3 ways that you envision using social media to support Teresa Collins Studio.
3. A link to your social media channels. (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Blog, etc.)
4. Please share 4-6 samples of your various creative projects that you feel compliment the Teresa Collins style and brand. Projects must consist of at least 80% of Teresa Collins products. We’d love to see a variety of what you have to offer! You are welcome to include any video content as well.
The deadline for all applications to be received is December 1, 2021 at 9:00 PM Mountain Time. The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email on December 15.
All applications are accepted and welcome!